Handling of Personal Information in the Contact Form
Handling of Personal Information in the Inquiry form OPRO Japan Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "OPRO") fully understands the inherent responsibility of "entities handling personal information" (specified in the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan) to protect personal information of customers. Therefore, OPRO has established specific policies on handling personal information as stated below,
1.Chief Privacy Officer (CPO)
In order to prevent unauthorized computer access, loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of the personal information, OPRO shall appoint a following person as CPO to supervise personal information protection and establish the appropriate system to ensure the effectiveness of the security management.
Chief Privacy Officer
Administration Department Aya Furuse
2.Purpose of use of Personal Information
OPRO will use the personal information Contact Form for the following purposes
- Offering of various information on the new products and services of OPRO
- Offering of various information on the seminars and events of OPRO
3.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
OPRO does not disclose personal information to any third parties except under one or more of the following conditions
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs.
4.Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information
OPRO may entrust a part of the business to the extent necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes of use and provide the necessary personal information to proceed the business smoothly. In the case of entrustment, OPRO will supervise the entity entrusted by it with necessary and adequate care, including supervision of any entity entrusted by the entity entrusted by OPRO.
5.Formalities Disclosing of Personal Information
A person who wishes to access, alter, or correct his/her own personal information should contact the Reception counter for a procedure of disclosure in OPRO. OPRO will then respond to the person's request in a timely manner according to prescribed procedures.
In those cases, in order to prevent unlawful acquisition or alteration of personal information by third parties, OPRO will confirm whether the request is really done by the person himself/herself.
6.Facultativity of Personal Information Offering
Providing customer's personal information depends on his/her own decision. However there are cases where OPRO is unable to provide certain services for which the disclosure of private information is indispensable.
7.Use of Cookie and Web Beacon
Note 1: "Cookie" is identification information that is transmitted to the person's browser by servers and is preserved on the browser side for effective operations of Web sites.
Note 2: "Web beacon" is technology to acquire aggregated site visitation statistics of access to the specified Web pages using cookies.
8.For Details on Personal Information or Complaint Processing Policy, Please Contact
6F, Shibashin-Mita Bldg., 3-43-15,
Shiba, Minato-Ku Tokyo 105-0014
OPRO Japan Co., Ltd.
[Business Hours]Monday - Friday / 9:00 – 18:00(except National holidays and Year-end/New Year holidays)
Should the above "Handling of Personal Information" meet with your acceptance, please click 'Agree' button for next step.